All new clients receive an initial health assessment, trial workout, program design, and home gym consultation.
- Review your current health and nutritional habits
- Customize a personal program around your needs and goals
- Assess your current home gym and recommend the proper equipment for your workout area
- A total body workout will be provided to evaluate your overall movement, flexibility, strength, and conditioning
1-on-1/Individual Fitness Training
$65/hour - $35/half-hour
- Keep you motivated and consistent with your workout program
- Total body workouts are performed to challenge all aspects of your body
- Workouts are changed often to keep muscles from adapting to the same workout routine
- Your body will be ready for anything life or sport will throw at it
Active Recovery & Stretching Session
If you are tired and sore after a workout, sports activity, sitting at your desk, or driving, these sessions will:
- Improve your range of motion in lower back, hips, torso, and upper body
- Improve your posture and reduce stress on your neck, shoulders, and lower back
NO contract is required.
24-hours notice is required for the cancellation of a session.